Nanbudo is a modern martial art sport with several disciplines. The main disciplines are kata (forms) and combat disciplines: ju randori, nanbudo kumite and ki nagare kumite. Kata can be executed barehanded or with weapons (Bo, Katana, Jo…), and ju randori can also be barehanded or with a weapon (Bo). Ju randori is a specific modern martial art sport combat in which there is no fear of injuries, which really represents communication through movement, and with a lot of attractive techniques shows the full complexity of a martial art sport. Nanbudo kumite is a light contact combat that includes kicks, punches and throwings. Ki nagare is a pushing hands combat technique adaptable for all ages and levels of sportists and practicants. In kata disciplines competition can be in singles, pairs, teams, self defence or scenic, with or without music. Nanbudo sport is therefore a fairplay and sportsmanlike discipline that helps build the body and the spirit of young sportists.
- International Summer seminar – Lopar, Island of Rab June 26, 2019
- The International Nanbudo Federation ( INF) Executive Committee (ExCom) nominates the following members in its council: March 14, 2019
- International Technical Team ( InTechTeam) January 28, 2019
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year December 24, 2018
- AFTER PARTY, 4TH NANBUDOKA OF THE DECADE AND A STRONG MESSAGE OF COOPERATION December 14, 2018